Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Signing Off


  
I have been writing and logging my daily workouts here on this blog for better than a year now.  It's been mostly fun and remains a good way to keep track of my fitness stats and even I can find motivation sometimes from my own thoughts and occasional words of wisdom and/or encouragement.  Lately the daily blog has become kind of a mental chore and I find myself not enjoying the process as I once did. It may be time for a change and so I will try it and find out.  I am signing off today.  It may be for a few days, weeks or months, I just don't know at this writing.   It is likely that I'll blog from time to time and not every single day...for now.  Thanks friends, watchers, sports fans and fitness freaks, I'll get back from time to time, for now I am signing off, remember ENJOY IT ALL! 
Today's Workout
Bike  32/10 miles/stationary
Run  30/3+ miles/treadmill.
I am tired and feel the strong need to rest
my weary self...bye.     

No comments:

Post a Comment