Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Running Right


Tuesday September 13, 2011
SRBike 20/5+ miles
Walk 10
Run 60/5+miles
This morning I warmed up easy on the stationary bike and set out walking for ten minutes.  I jogged easy and slow trying to keep my foot strike on the forefoot and keeping the foot under the hip.  I managed to run the entire 60 minutes this way with no great strain.  This is after about 10 ten days of including a few minutes of this method in each run.  Less pain today in my ankle by far.  I am icing the ankle after the run and am on napronex, 200 mg/twice per day.  Progress? Perhaps. Pretty good energy on the run and I seem to be getting the new stride to muscle memory.  This takes a great strain off the mind, just letting go, falling forward, less thought more natural stride.  Will keep on keepin on....Be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment