Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Be An Athlete

I am not endorsing this book, fact is I have not read it.  It may be the definitive book as far as mental approach to fitness or becoming an athlete, I wouldn't know, like I said I've not read it.  What I do believe is this; YOU, Me and WE, all of us can live life more like an athlete and in so doing become fitter, healthier, happier and improve your quality of life and perhaps even lengthen your life. 

We human's evolved to become runners.  WHAT? Yes, read;"Born To Run".  I beleive we were born to run.  Designed to run long, we are endurance athletes.  If we take up activities that fire up our natural being's we will feel better, and enjoy the benefits of fitness. 

First one must be willing to believe in exercise and employ this strategy into your life.  Next one must do so on a consistent basis.  Believe or be willing to TRY, then DO.
See what happens.  Persistence is to your advantage.  Find your inner athlete, live a better life.
PT Today
75X, 40W
SRBike 25/6.15 miles
TRun: Medium Long
92/10.15 miles
8@8:57 pace
and 2 @ sub 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment