Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rod Blagojevich

The former Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich is headed for prison today.  It's a helluva thing, the man has a wife and two children. He was convicted of corruption and sentenced to 14 years.  I can't defend what he did, clearly he did wrong.  I am not certian the sentence equals the crime. I wonder.  I feel bad for what he must now endure and the suffering his family faces.  Time heals.  I hope and believe in time he will find peace within himself and that his family will adjust to life going forward.  It's been noted that Mr. Blagojevich is a regular jogger, surely he finds something meaningful in that daily run.  I hope he can continue as a runner but more importantly that both he and his family find a way to heal and adjust their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment