Monday, February 22, 2010

Standard


Standard morning, tired physically but mentally prepared to get fired up. Why not? Some coffee and before you know it, I am ready for the day. I start slow, meandering about while the coffee brews. Once it's ready, I sit down at the dining table and have my coffee and flax/bran muffin, w/smart balance peanut butter atop, this is my first meal of the day, along with vitamins and supplements. I read a bit, I generally view a few minutes of news, CNN or MSNBC. By the time my 3rd mug of coffee is 3/4 down I begin my core exercises; push ups, triceps, sit ups, leg stretches, soon enough I am out the door for a run or over to the fit center to hit the bike and or treadmill. This is how I begin my day....How about you?
Today's Workout:
X90, W30
Bike: 33/10 miles/stationary.
Run: 60/6.2 miles/treadmill.
Rike: 32/10 miles/stationary.

No comments:

Post a Comment