Thursday, May 27, 2010

Heading North

Road Trip tomorrow.  My brother and I are heading North to the Cabin for a few days of R&R.
Kim will be heading South to visit with her brother and family in Socal.
While I look forward to some time at the Cabin and spending some good time with my brother, I am very much cognizant of the fact that I will miss Kim and that I do not look forward to.  We make choices and in so doing we do not always achieve balance in our day to day lives.  Being aware of out of balance situations and going through the hard feelings is not what one looks forward to, no not at all.  Yet that which does us no real harm or physcial threat stands possible to make us in some way....stronger.  I enjoy a strong relationship with Kim, a loving one and therefore I can rely on that as fact when I feel I am missing her.  Hey, remember ...note to self : ENJOY IT ALL!     

No comments:

Post a Comment