Monday, May 10, 2010

Necessary Duathalon


Today's Workout:  Fully energized this AM. Up early and ready to go gettum.  Got through my warm up and core exercise's and headed to the fit center.  Prepared myself for an hour on the treadmill.  Got to about 20 minutes and a strain along my inner thigh muscle really bothered me, I slowed but the pain persisted.  I got off the treadmill and on the stationary bike for a 20 mile spin, no pain there.  I was able to then get back on the treadmill and very slowly complete another 43 minutes worth of running/jogging.  Don't know how or why that pain/strain is coming from.  Glad I could compensate and get my miles in...will monitor the pain and go from there.  2/20/4 Duathlon.
X77,W30
Run  21/2.2 miles
Bike  65/20+ miles
Run  43/4+ miles

No comments:

Post a Comment