Monday, October 4, 2010

The Monday Morning Shuffle

I awake from the screeching sound from your alarm clock. Realizing that you forgot (again) to change the sound of that damned alarm from the menu of available alarm sounds on your multi functional clock/radio/cd/blah, blah, blah player.  It CAN'T be time to get up.
But it is. Haven't slept hardly at all it seems, maybe 3 hours?  Dread, worry, fear permeate my groggy mind. Sore thighs, knees and ankles, my feet on the floor I shuffle towards the door leading at some point to the coffee maker...hands in front feeling the way to the ON switch, thankful I set it up to brew, last night.  To the bathroom now, the ritual begins, shuffling off, the aroma of coffee is a beautiful thing.  And so it goes...

Monday's Workout
X80, M
Treadmill Run:  60 minutes: 6 miles.
Stationary Bike: 32 minutes: 10 miles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment