Friday, April 16, 2010

A Bit More...


Friday...
I woke up early this morning as per usual.  Got some coffee brewing and thought about getting a workout in.  Didn't feel like it at all.  Skipped my warm up and core exercises, walked directly over to the fit center.  Got myself up and on the stationary bike and proceeded to slog along pedaling easy for just about a minute, for whatever reason I amped up the pace and finished with a pretty decent ride just over an hour.  Likewise I moved to the treadmill and slogged away, stayed on it and stretched the workout from 6 miles to 7.
Some days you just never can tell what kind of strength you have mentally, emotionally and/or physically until you test yourself and get going...so get going!
I gotta go, be great and ...
ENJOY IT ALL
Today's Workout
Bike  63/21 miles
Run  66/7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment