Friday, November 26, 2010

Comeback Day 3

Cold is what it is.
It is the day after Thanksgiving, all is well enough with the world here.
Some people will have stuffed themselves yesterday with;
 turkey, potatoes, stuffing, pies, cakes, snacks,
drinks and who all knows just what.  
I used to do that myself
I know that overstuffed feeling.
It's no fun as I recall.
Some people having overindulged will then
begin a diet and exercise program the day after
the Thanksgiving feast in an effort to get
"in shape"
for the Christmas Holiday Season.
Well it's just a month now to Xmas Day,
I am 3 days into the Comeback...
going strong, not for the Holidays
but for life now, and beyond.
I hope your on a life plan to health
starting today or whenever ....
Enjoy it all
Today's Workout:
X50, W10
Run:  60/6.18 miles
Bike:  65/20.5 miles 

No comments:

Post a Comment