Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's OK

Sometimes this is the way I feel.
and that's OK.
It just is.
Sometimes.
Accepting how you feel, who you are, the way
you appear, it's not fun and exciting.
Slogging through yet another day
when you feel this way
is tough.
It's mentally exhausting.
I have been working
on myself for awhile now to
get myself to accept it when I feel tired
or unmotivated and just want to take
a day off from the daily workout.
I am getting better I tell myself.
When you feel like hell.
Maybe go slow or rest up.
I try.
Don't always succeed but maybe
I am making progress.
So, yesteday...Tuesday I rested with
no workout.  A big ohfer day.
Wednesday however is today:
Decided to lumber over to the fit center
at 0445...
Managed a decent workout;
Didn't plan it
It just so happened...
Run:  37/4+ miles/treadmill.
Bike:  31/10 miles/stationary.
Run:  20/2+ miles/treadmill.
whodathunk!@#$%wtf?      

No comments:

Post a Comment