Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smile

Why not?
Capitol Records has packaged the Beach Boy's, "Smile" recordings up into a boxed set of sorts...Bryan and his "new band" released their version of Smile a couple/few years ago...For Beach Boy lunatic fans like myself I am sure I will purchase the new/old recordings as much as for my collection as for the sounds...
   Today is: Thursday October 6, 2011
Burpees 6
SRBike 45/11.5 miles=345calories
Run 60/5+miles=         600 calories
                             Total 105 minutes=    945 calories
                           pedaled more than I planned, felt good to do it easy spin
not much energy on this run, almost weak, changed route up, mentally toughed it out
am proud of the run effort, not because it was a great run, butr because it wasn't. The act of gutting it out, going when you don't want to or feel like it that's the stuff to flash some pride over.  And so it goes...     

No comments:

Post a Comment