Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Five One

51
Fifty one years ago today, I entered this earthly plane of life.Thats a lot of time and days gone by.  I have had my share of life's ups and downs, but without question I consider myself to be fortunate indeed. I have a good life.  I have most of my family and a few good friends. I have a loving partner in Kim, and my daughter Kristi is a joy.  I have a great and challenging job, I enjoy my work and have seemed to find a balance to my life.  Attitude is almost everything as you go about life this I  have learned and continue to learn, love and live.  The journey goes forth, seeking to enjoy it all. Thanks everybody for your good wishes, for your friendship and for all you mean to me.      
Today's Workout:
X85, W30, M
Run:  70/6 miles
Bike:  63/20+ miles

No comments:

Post a Comment