Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday & Fitness


Friday's are almost always fabulous. The work week is usually at it's end and the anticipation of the weekend gives us hope with fun times just ahead. Each day however is at least great, or at a minimum presents the opportunity for good. Our mindset and attitude set the tone each day. Me? I like to get my miles in, cycling and running early in the AM and have the rest of the day to feel good about that accomplishment. No matter what happens after my workout, I feel good knowing I have accomplished the most important of all tasks for the day, taking care of this body and maintaining fitness in mind and spirit as well. Enjoy it all.
Today's Workout:
X85, W30
Bike: 51/15 miles/stationary/easy spin.
Run: 30/3+miles/treadmill.
Bike: 20/6+miles/stationary.
Run: 33/3+miles/road/easy jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment