Friday, January 29, 2010

A Great Seabee Day

It used to be said, "Have a Great Seabee Day!" You would have heard it if you were in the Seabees or around them. Many years after I had served, a good friend of mine suggested that I have a Great Seabee Day in an e-mail message. I had not heard the term for so long I had long forgotten it. I had to ask him why we used to say that and what if any thing did it pertain to, anything special? As it turns out, if you had a weekend coming up, or it was a great day with blue skies and sunshine or you had the anticipation of good times, this was something you might say to a fellow Seabee. I think about this now and then, more often on Friday's...so hey,
HAVE A GREAT SEABEE DAY !
Today's Workout:
X85, W30
Bike: 50/15+ miles, stationary.
Run: 67/6 miles, road run a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment