Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In A Dream


In a dream my dear mother appeared, I woke myself up as I spoke to her out loud. It was as vivid and real as could be. My mom passed away just over 2 years ago. There can be no question that her spirit lives on within the lives and personalities of her children. The best parts of me are by way of my mom. Being forthright and straightforward, giving your best, living within ones means and enjoying the simple pleasures of life are among the gifts she gave. The most important part of my mom's life was her children, always. Last night I saw her in a great spirit of joy she appeared momentarily and then she was gone as I woke, the briefest of visits yet unforgettable. Yes, I saw my mom last night in a dream.
Today's Workout:
X85, W30, M
Run: 68/6 miles, road slow but sure.
Bike: 60/18+ miles, stationary, steady spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment