Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16, 2009

Monday Moderation
Today's Workout:
M
BIKE: 50/16 miles, stationary spin.
RUN: 57/5 miles, on the road.
Went somewhat easier on the bike and run this morning. Giving myself a "rest" Ha!
Jogged a different route, where I sprained my ankle a few weeks back.
Don't even like to think about that.
The weather has gotten considerably colder in the mornings now.
Wearing my white sweatshirt, so as to be seen and keep somewhat warmer.
It's not near Central Oregon type temperatures, but the short sleeve mornings are done.
Have not rode the 'real' bike, mountain or road for a few weeks.
Am liking the stationary, it is a simpler operation for now and through the winter.
Today's Thought: Life is Good, it beats the other option!
Shout out to my buddies, "Happy Birthday" ...JW, MW!

No comments:

Post a Comment