Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4, 2009

The Red Cups are out...
Today's Workout:
X77, M
BIKE: 45/15 miles, stationary spin.
RUN: 53/5 miles, road run/w/short striders.
Thought for this day...
Coffee works for me, helps to get me going in the morning. Occasionally I enjoy a Starbucks or a Peet's coffee. I have noticed in the month of November that Starbucks puts out their beverages in red cups. It's a nice change that signifies the season moving towards the holidays. I think they serve the red cups through December. The new year begins again in the traditional white. No matter the season, the color of the cups, bold coffee, tea or decaff, it's all good, for we do well to treat ourselves now and then to enjoyable experiences whatever they might be. There is a lot to be said for the simple pleasures of life. Enjoy it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment