Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


My Dad is quite a man. I love him and respect him for who he is and what he has accomplished in his 77 years, and for all he has been through. I am fortunate for my Dad is one of my best friends. My father has always supported me in every facet of my life. We don't have the father-son rivalry or inability to communicate that plagues many relationships. I always look forward to
spending time with my Dad and we get along great. I wish my father all the peace and joy one could have...I hope and pray for his continued health and prosperity. I know he won't be with
me forever in the physical sense, but I hope it's many years before I only have him with me in the strong spirit that he is. I am part my Dad, and its a pretty good part of me, too. Thank you, Dad for all you have done for me and the support you have always given me.


I love you, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment