Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today's Workout 6/24/09

X65, W

BIKE: 20 minutes, 5.80 miles, stationary, easy spin.

RUN: 60 minutes, 6.23 miles, treadmill, tempo.

Another one of those mornings, don't really feel like working out, somehow I end up in the fitness center with the idea of doing a 20/20, BIKE/RUN. The bike goes well enough and I start up the treadmill thinking maybe, maybe I can go the 60 minutes, sure enough I get it done.
PERSONAL RECORDS; Don't think I have ever put in a full 60 minutes running on the treadmill before today. Combine yesterday's two treadmill runs totalling 4.45 miles with today's 6.23 and that makes 10.68 miles on treadmill over two days, no doubt a record as well. Am I becoming a treadmill runner? I think not, though as mentioned in an earlier post a few weeks ago, I used to despise the treadmill, now I find it useful and am setting new personal bests on it!
I will probably hit the trail or road tomorrow to get a bit of variety.
Run for the health of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment