Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Morning is Good

Good Morning!

Thank you, to those of you who take your time to comment on the varied words and thoughts that I post here. It is interesting and meaningful to get feedback. Thank you! Followers are encouraged to apply.

I am without a doubt a morning person. I get up early and am most productive in the AM hours.
Getting the exercise in, posting here, organizing the day, basic chores. I like to feel productive and I am out of my element when I cannot feel as though I am contributing and producing. So I seek to feel productive and the only way I can feel productive is to actually be productive and that means GET IT DONE! Or at minimum, get it started. Coffee is helpful. What you did or did not do the day before is a factor, sleep and quality sleep is a major factor as well, but its mostly a mental mindset and established habits that work.

Some people are night creatures and just as they cannot conceive of what I do in the early AM hours, I don't really understand the night owl routine. So be it. Call it wiring. Call it what you will, it comes down to what you do and the habits you create. Sure you can break habits. But you don't want to be in the habit of habit breaking, no then your drifting, just like this post. My point is this: I like the morning, getting fired up to start the day and achieving something, that's just who I am. Might as well thrive on it. It seems to work. Okay so get moving....I AM, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment