Monday, October 26, 2009

New Sorority Girl

Kristi in front of her new sorority, AOII.
Spartan girl/Sorority girl.

On Saturday I went to an open house for the parents at AOII, San Jose State. Kristi is a new member of this sorority. The event was well done, giving the parents good information and I surely left with the thought and feeling that this will be a great experience for Kristi.
"A O Pie " as they call it, was founded at Columbia in 1897. The girls appear to be supportive of each other and get involved in a great many events throughout the year that benefit the community, school and the members of the sorority. I am sure proud of my daughter, I think the fact that she decided to join AOII at this time will prove to be a rewarding and intelligent decision.




No comments:

Post a Comment