Friday, October 2, 2009

Why I Blog


WHY ?
Why this Blog? Why do I do it? Because I can. I do it mainly and mostly for myself.
I like to keep a record of my training days, what I do, how many miles I run, and the minutes I spend on working out. I do it because it motivates me. I do it because I enjoy the record keeping and the opportunity to offer my opinion if even only to myself. In the off chance that some one stumbles upon this blog and finds something interesting, funny or possibly inspiring on occasion, great! Writing a few words here and there is self satisfying for me and therefore worth the effort.
I don't expect this blog to become anything more than what it is today, my own set of records and occasional opinion, that's good enough for me! Does that answer my question? Yes.
Having said all of that...another simple truth is this, I must admit...
I ASPIRE TO INSPIRE.
Yes I do. I get a great feeling of accomplishment and enjoyment if I can help someone in some way to take action and improve themselves, or inspire someone to discover something that impacts them in a positive way. I am probably an endorphin and inspiration junkie, perhaps not a bad thing to be. These are the main reasons that I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment