Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good Friends

Good friends are to be treasured. I have just a very few really good friends. In all cases they are long term relationships. One of my good friends, I have known since 3rd grade and so that makes it about a 42 year friendship. This friendship endures because we are similar, and because we have shared many varied experiences, together over the years. We have a mutual respect and trust for each other and we simply enjoy each others company. We can sit and talk for hours on virtually any topic. We debate and express viewpoints, we theorize and reason and we laugh a lot, I mean we really do laugh....a lot. Our humor ranges from the silly to the bizarre and back to our childhood and always we part as friends, better off for having shared some good times together. We support each other. We listen to each other. We care about each other. We are the best of friends. Hey friend, I know you will read this post. Be great because you are.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mike. This is so cool. Your blog is great. I can't wait to show it to Dad. More soon. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete