Friday, May 1, 2009

Inspiration

Inspiration is something you want to have and sometimes you find it where you might least expect to, other times you know where to go and can just turn to it or turn it on. I find inspiration in different places. I find a lot in inspiration from reading and learning about people who have overcome great difficulties or simply achieved great things with tremendous focus and effort. I find inspiration from certain words, phrases or pictures. I find inspiration in the great outdoors, along a path, by the ocean, on a warm and sunny day. I find inspiration when people that I care about let me know I have done something well. I find inspiration when I can help another person overcome an obstacle or find a solution to a problem. I am inspired by the people in my life that I love and respect . I am inspired sometimes by my own achievements. Music can surely be inspirational, art inspires, gifted speakers inspire. There is inspiration to be found in many places and through various ways and means. If you wish to be inspired, look and you will likely find it, employ it and then enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment