Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday's

Two songs stand out in my mind for Monday. "Rainy Days and Monday's" by the Carpenters and "Monday, Monday' by the Mama's and Papa's. Wow! I am stuck n the 60's and 70's....
musically anyway.

It's not that these songs particularly epitomize my own feelings about Mondays. Not at all. These are the only two popular songs from my youth that I can remember having any thing to do with Monday.

Millions of us begin our work week on Monday morning. Hi, ho, hi ho it's off to work we go! I don't find it a tough day to get ready for, in fact for me it's the easy one. You have had a weekend and should be rested or if not rested perhaps ready to begin the week of work, if only because you simply have to, in order to earn a living.

Lets get going, get started, moving, motivated and get on with it. Start me up and lets go.
In fact, I gotta go right now, have an outstanding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment