Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today's Workout 7/28/09

OPTIMISM

Optimism is a mind set, it is a way of thinking, it is believing in best possible scenarios and working to achieve success. It is a doctrine that the good in life overpowers the evil, that life is predominately good. Habitual positive thinking, acting and living creates optimism. Trust in yourself, believe in yourself and you can begin to build optimism in your life. Persistence and positive mental energy towards the pursuit of kindness, peace and love, doing for others. This approach will bring you peace and joy within. Optimism drives the process. You can do it!

Today's Run:

RUN: 55 minutes, 5 miles, on the road, easy jog. Day # 190 consecutive running days. Woke up with plenty of sleep, but thinking how I could take the day off from running, ran several scenarios through my mind, non of which led to running. None of those thoughts had much credibility. I defaulted by simply putting on my running shoes and getting out the front door. One foot in front of the other, thinking I can, I will and I did. An easy run, slow pace, mentally in control and physcially able. A good run, now done. Moving on to the next challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment